Kool-Aid jelly recipe in the canning category
- 1 package Kool-Aid, any flavor, no sugar added
- 1 package Sure-Jell
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups water
- Mix water, Sure-Jell and Kool-Aid together.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar.
- Stir and bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly skim off foam with a large metal spoon.
- Pour into jelly glasses and seal.
Tags: Kool-Aid, jelly, recipe, canning, recipes, cooking