Lutheran hot dish
Lutheran hot dish recipe in the casserole category
- 1 pound dry macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1, 14 ounce, can corn, drained
- 1, 14 ounce, can tomatoes
- Ketchup or salsa to taste, if desired
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slices of american cheese
- Cook macaroni.
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Top with cheese slices.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Tags: lutheran, hot, dish, recipe, casserole, recipes, cooking