Orange marmalade recipe in the crockpot category
- 4 large navel oranges
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- Trim off the stem and navel ends of each orange.
- Cut it in half and slice either by hand or in the food processor fitted with the 4mm blade into 1/8″ slices.
- Place oranges, sugar and water in the crock pot.
- Try to push the oranges down so they are cove red as much as possible.
- Cover and set on high and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove the cover and set to low and cook uncovered for another 2-3 hours until the syrup is thick.
- Spoon into jars and refrigerate.
Tags: orange, marmalade, recipe, crockpot, recipes, cooking