Aval dosai recipe in the indian category
- 2 cups rice
- 3/4 cups aval
- 1/2 cup urad dhall
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Cooking oil, for making dosas
- Rinse and soak rice, aval and urad dhall in water for 1 hour.
- Wet grind the above with salt into a nice batter.
- Keep at room temperature for 12 hours.
- Spread a big spoon full of the above batter on a hot non-stick pan, and put 1 teaspoon of oil around it.
- Close the dosa with a cover and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Do not turn the dosa.
- Serve it hot with chutney.