Palak paneer recipe in the indian category
- Spinach — 500 gms
- Onions — 5 medium sized
- Garlic — 2-3 flakes
- Cooking oil — 6-7 tbsps
- Cummin seeds — 1 tbsp
- Paneer — 150-200 gms
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala, Geera Powder, Chilli Powder
- Cook the spinach in water.
- Drain the water and then make puree of the spinach leaves.
- Cut 4 of the onions finely and saute them till transparent.
- Grind the other onion and the garlic flakes to a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the sauted onions.
- Also add the puree and the spice powders.
- Add some water if necessary.
- Let boil for a minute or two.
- Cut the paneer to cubes of desired size (preferably not too small).
- Fry this in oil till golden brown.
- Add this paneer to the prepared palak.
- Serve hot with rice or rotis.
Tags: palak, paneer, recipe, indian, recipes, cooking