Sweet shakarpara recipe in the indian category
- Flour — 2 cups
- Milk — 1/2 cup
- Sugar — 1/2 cup
- Sesame seeds (til) — 2 tbsp.
- Ghee — 4 tbsp.
- Salt — 1/2 tsp.
- Oil or ghee for deep frying
- Warm milk. Add ghee and sugar and stir till well dissolved.
- Add this mixture to the flour and bind to a hard dough.
- Add sesame seeds and knead well. Divide the dough into large balls.
- Roll out on a board into thick rounds. Cut into small diamond shaped pieces (this can be done by cutting it horizontally into strips and then cut it across in a slanted fashion).
- Deep fry in hot oil till light brown in color.
Tags: sweet, shakarpara, recipe, indian, recipes, cooking