Chorizo con papas y huevos
Chorizo con papas y huevos recipe in the mexican category
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pound bulk or chopped chorizo
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, freshly ground to taste
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Grated panela cheese, for garnish
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water 10 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Fry the chorizo in a large nonstick skillet until browned. Drain off any excess oil.
- Add the onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook until well browned, about 10 minutes.
- Beat the eggs until frothy and add to the chorizo.
- Stir with a fork to scramble until soft, not browned.
- Stir in the cilantro just before the eggs set.
- Garnish with scallions and cheese and serve.
Tags: chorizo, papas, huevos, recipe, mexican, recipes, cooking