El chico mexican restaurant relish
El chico mexican restaurant relish recipe in the mexican category
- 4 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups onion, cubed
- 1 16 oz. can jalapenos, sliced
- 4 oz. vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano leaf
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Measure and place carrots in container.
- Measure cubed onions and place in container with carrots.
- Add the jalapenos, including juice, to the carrots and onions.
- Add the vinegar, water, salt, oregano and garlic to the other ingredients and mix well.
- Cover container and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Before serving, stir all ingredients thoroughly.
Tags: chico, restaurant, relish, recipe, mexican, recipes, cooking